Title: Commercial Contracts Administrator
Reports to: Head of Finance, Admin & HR
Based at: 1 Aurum Court, Sylvan Way, Southfields Business Park, Basildon, Essex SS15 6TH.
Remuneration: £35,000 – £40,000 p.a. + Pension contributions + Income Protection
WellSky are looking to recruit to this key role within the team responsible for the contracting arrangements and administration with NHS, independent, International healthcare providers and the company’s supplier organisations.
The successful candidate will report to the Senior Management team and will be responsible for the negotiation and management of a portfolio of Contracts, supporting Senior Managers across the business, working closely with Finance, Performance, Patient Safety and Quality colleagues, to ensure that services meet operational needs and achieve strategic objectives.
We are looking for a team player, with excellent inter-personal and communication skills, be able to demonstrate strong partnership working with a range of stakeholders and possess good attention to detail and ideally, knowledge of NHS contractual processes. Previous experience of working in a similar position within the NHS, public or private sectors would be an advantage.
The successful candidate should be a motivated, flexible and affable person who is able to build and maintain strong relationships with our Customers, Partners and internal Stakeholders whilst ensuring robust contract management processes are in place to ensure delivery of services are in line with those set out in the terms of our contracts.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
The Commercial Contracts Administrator will be responsible for:
1. Supporting WellSky International’s (WSI) CEO and Senior management is reviewing, negotiating and managing all major new Contracts, Framework Agreements and third-party supplier Agreements. Liaison with WellSky Corporate and WSI legal advisors
2. Supporting Sales in negotiating and submitting completed new Contract and CCN documentation to an existing or prospective client, ensuring all necessary business and client sign off is secured;
3. Supporting Account Management in submitting completed CCN documentation to an existing or prospective client, ensuring all necessary business and client sign off is secured;
4. Supporting the client services manager relative to SLA performance ensuring that the business meets contractual obligations, and ensuring customer satisfaction.
5. Supporting account management in monitoring customer upgrades as per their contractual obligations, ensuring customer needs are met relative to availability of new services and modules.
6. Maintaining current client Contracts, monitoring renewals and ensuring all necessary business and client sign off is secured – Managing the relationship with our third-party partner working in this respect.
7. Managing, negotiating and compliance with Procurement Frameworks
8. Supporting Head of Programmes in monitoring the deployment of new contracts relative to contractual milestones, ensuring all necessary business and client sign off is secured in the event that Contract amendments are required.
9. Supporting the Business Development Process by reviewing new Contracts from a prospective supplier, confirming all business interests are satisfied wherever possible (i.e. price, quality, terms), ensuring all necessary business and supplier sign off is secured;
10. Maintaining existing Supplier Contracts and CCN submissions, monitoring renewals and confirming all business interests are satisfied wherever possible (i.e. price, quality, terms) and all necessary business and supplier sign off is secured.
11. Supporting Compliance function in preparing and maintaining Interdepartmental Agreements to satisfy the requirements of ISO 20000, accreditation required by close of FY21.
Scale and territory indicators:
• WellSky Pharmacy Management system and modules including MTA, TPN, CIVAS & CYTOS
• WellSky Electronic Prescribing and Medicines Administration module
• WellSky Chemotherapy Management System
• New WellSky and third-party products and modules as they are developed, acquired or distributed
UK, Norway, Sweden, Netherlands, Belgium, Ireland and South Africa (current WellSky client base).
Other Territories as they emerge.
Applicants should be self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook. A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance. Mature outlook, credible, and comfortable in dealing with prospective and existing clients. Reliable, tolerant and determined. Well-presented and business like. Sufficiently mobile and willing to travel on occasion including overnight stays.
Willing to locate to Basildon area or commute on a regular basis. Able to work flexible or extended hours on occasions when required. Consideration will be given to home working on an occasional basis. Must have clean or near clean driving licence.
Specific Job Skills
Good management and presentation skills. Good communication skills both verbal and written.
Must be adept in use of MS Office 2000 or later, particularly Excel and Word, Internet and email. Knowledge of Microsoft Project would be a distinct advantage.
Literacy and Numeracy
Must be a competent writer of business letters, documents and proposals.
Able to demonstrate success and experience in one or more of the following key areas is preferred:
• NHS Contracts
• Contracts Compliance and Control
Please submit your CV and letter of application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 1st February 2021
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.