The successful candidate will be part of a highly skilled team, reporting to the Technical Services Manager, providing technical services to our customers and also to employees within WellSky International Limited. The role involves the installation, upgrade and technical support of WellSky products on customer and internal systems. Key to the role is a methodical and logical approach, good problem-solving skills and a desire to provide good customer service.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- To provide technical support to customer issues.
- Answering and recording technical queries from customers.
- Assisting in correction of data corruption.
- Remote installation and configuration of application software
- Remote application upgrades, both within and outside of office hours.
- Writing installation documentation for clients.
- Installation and maintenance of internal software and hardware.
- Assisting with monitoring internal computer systems.
- Recording of all activities and communications on the company’s internal support system, this requires attention to detail as all steps must be recorded.
- WellSky Pharmacy Management system and modules including MTA, TPN, CIVAS & CYTOS
- WellSky Electronic Prescribing and Medicines Administration module
- WellSky Chemotherapy Management System
- New WellSky and third-party products and modules as they are developed, acquired or distributed
- InterSystems CACHE configuration and Object script
- IIS and web pages
- Microsoft Office
- Working in a technical support environment, preferable within Healthcare
- Windows Server and desktop
Preferred Additional Skills
- Network configuration and maintenance
- Load balancer configuration
- Bandwidth monitoring
Applicants should be self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook. A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance. Mature outlook, credible, and comfortable in dealing with clients and colleagues in resolving issues. A reliable, tolerant and determined individual who is well-presented and professional at all times, with an eagerness to learn.
This position is located within WellSky’s offices located in Laindon, Basildon and therefore candidate must be willing to locate to Basildon area or commute on a regular basis. Able to work flexible or extended hours on occasions when required.
Salary: Negotiable based on experience (plus benefits)
Additional remuneration will be paid for out-of-hours work based on the Company’s prevailing out-of-hours pay rates
Full time – 37.5 hours per week
The successful candidate will be expected to participate in the Company’s out of hours support service in the future when they have enough experience.
- Eligibility to join the company pension scheme.
- Eligibility to join the company income protection scheme.
- Eligibility to join the company bonus scheme.
- Expenses as per the company’s policy.
- 25 days leave a year.
Please submit your CV and letter of application to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to Denise.Allars@wellsky.com.